Water Damage San Jose CA 408-281-1199
Whether it is a broken pipe or a flood professional Water Damage San Jose clean up is a must for all residents and building owners. We understand that any situation that leads to you having to call us is a personal emergency. Because we understand the stress and risk of property loss we do everything in our power to react to your call quickly; this is to prevent further damage, and to ease you stress.
Sure, water damage clean up can be done on your own, but it is very risky to yourself and your property to undertake this clean up. We have some of the best trained technicians that know the exact steps to take to prevent further damage. Our staff is able to get to work immediately to not only rid your home of the unwanted water, but it also prevents further damage after the water is gone.
Some of the little known effects of water damage are the after effects. Unseen water is able to get trapped beneath carpets and floors creating dangerous molds, damaging flooring, and furniture. With our expert and professional clean up you will not have to worry about any continuing damage once we complete the job.
Many worry about the cost of hiring a professional. Water damage San Jose prices work for every budget. Hiring a professional cleaning services such as ours also saves you money in the long run. We look forward to our call for your free consultation today.
In the event of water damage San Jose, here are some handy tips to keep you safe and prevent further damage until our certified technician’s arrive to assist.
- Place aluminum foil under the legs of furniture that are near the affected areas as this may prevent furniture stains from transferring to the carpet.
- Make sure the water source is turned off, this helps prevent any further damage.
Small flood – Turn off the electricity, in flooded area. And remove electrical devices.
- Large flood – Turn off electricity, gas, and water.
- Keep clear of areas that have been exposed to mold or sewage.
- Remove saturated cloth like items, into a bathtub this helps dry the items and gives us more room to work.
- If you have access to a De-humidifier it is best to turn on as soon as possible to help prevent mold growth.
- Mold thrives in warm moist places; please do not turn on your heater.
- Store valued books or paper that have been damaged in the flood in a plastic bag then place in the freezer. Separate every 30-40 pages with wax paper or foil; this will help prevent the pages from sticking. This will help the process our technicians use to restore your items.